Fortnite Latest Version. Now it’s time to play the hugely popular Fortnite game from Epic Games. Over the last few years, millions of gamers have joined the excitement of Battle Royale and are trying to be the last one standing as the winner. Build structures, strategize with other players, look for cool weapons, and, most importantly, have fun!
How to Download Fortnite Latest Version on a Windows PC
Fortnite Latest Version is part of Epic Games and you must first install the Epic Games Launcher before you can download the shortcut to Fortnite.
- Click the Download button on the sidebar to go directly to the Fortnite download page.
- The installer or installer file will automatically download immediately.
- Once the download is complete, open the EpicGames installer file to install it on your computer.
- Epic Games Launcher will be unlocked. Click on the Fortnite box to install and upgrade Fortnite to the latest version.
- Depending on the speed of your computer, it can take up to an hour to download this game. Other applications, such as .NET FRAMEWORK, also need to be
- installed. Give permission to the installer to download all necessary programs.
- After the installation is complete, a Fortnite shortcut will be added to your desktop so you can quickly launch the game and start playing.
Read also: Fortnite 2021: Why This Game Is So Popular
Fortnite Latest Version review
There are 3 game options available at Fortnite:
Battle Royale: This is the most popular and original Fortnite game. This is a Player vs Player (PVP) game that places you on an island along with 99 other players. The objective of the game is simple, be the last one standing. However, survival is not easy. There is a safe zone on the island that is getting smaller and smaller, which means you can’t go into hiding forever. As you walk, drive your car and even swim around the island, you can build and destroy structures, find weapons and of course other players. There are 3 game modes in Battle Royale:
- Solo: Everyone, both boy and girl, plays alone against 99 other players.
- Duo: Pair up with a friend and play against 49 other teams who are also pairs.
- Squad: Create groups of 4 friends and face 25 other groups.
Creative: Get a private island full of building materials and let your imagination run wild. Build all kinds of structures then invite your friends to show off your creations.
Save the World: The newest addition to Fortnite, Save the World, is only available by paying a subscription fee. This is a Player vs Environment (PvE) game. You will be faced with various challenges such as fighting against the storm, saving various characters, designing weapons, and many others. You can team up with at least 3 other players as you explore your path in this mode. According to Epic Games,
5 Tips for Playing Fortnite Latest Version
- Don’t jump too fast from the Battle Bus
- Ignore sniper guns and shotguns – assault rifles and submachine guns (SMG) are good weapons for beginners.
- Build structures as soon as possible for protection.
- If you need a healing kit or potion to recuperate after being shot, create a protective structure first.
- Take advantage of the high ground for an edge in the firefight.
- Take a pickaxe and collect materials along your journey.
Is Fortnite Latest Version free?
While Fortnite is free to download and play, there are some useful upgrades you can purchase. Fortnite has its own currency called V-Bucks and you can use it to buy new clothes for your character, new and cool dance or dance moves, and a number of other visual enhancements.
Fortnite Latest Version is available via Google Play and the App Store. While the game is a little harder to play on a small screen and the graphics may not be great, the gameplay is the same. Jump on the island and try to be the last player standing.