Season 10 of Apex Legends is near the horizon with a new legend (the stealth follower Seer), a new LMG, a pack of new Arenas maps, as well as Classified mode, and a map update World's Edge that further drowns the landscape in dangerous areas. lava pools. Beyond these eye-catching additions, Respawn also prepares some important fans of underperforming legends that could eventually inspire me to play Fuse and Caustic more often.
As shared by GameSpot, the biggest changes of season 10 come to Fuse. His Knuckle Dusters tactical ability will not only be more powerful, but his Motherlode Ultimate has a new trick, in addition to the usual circular prison of fire. The other significant buff comes from Caustic, whose toxic gas will now be more deadly over time.
- The Knuckle Dusters tactic will last twice as long
- The last Motherlode will highlight the enemies trapped in its radius
- Toxic gas will now increase damage production as time goes on, starting at 5 and increasing 1 every two seconds as players spend more time in the cloud. There is no maximum damage that gas can cause.
- The toxic gas grenade dissipates five seconds earlier than before, limiting the time its last can deny zones.
It's nice to see Fuse get some love from Respawn. Since its launch, it has been uncomfortable with Apex's goal. Not that he's useless (any Apex character can do the job), but his ability to stun enemies and throw grenades far away has rarely been useful to me. I will definitely be looking for more ways to use your kit now that its maximum can highlight multiple enemies while trapped in a ring of fire. With this change, ending a team in a Motherlode ring can be as easy as shooting fish in a barrel.
Caustic's new damage increase isn't as drastic, but it instantly makes it a more attractive selection when our team needs crowd control. I think the subtle damage damage will be far more noticeable with your final gas grenade than your traps. The players I’ve found are usually smart enough to avoid my gas mines, but a well-fired gas grenade will have to smoke one or two enemies from a fortified position.
The balance permit is completed by some other legendary adjustments, including a slight fan on the horizon undoing a change from last year and a small Revenant nerve.
- Horizon's aerial maneuverability while using Gravity Lift increases "closer" than it did in season 7, but apparently won't mean a "total reversal"
- Now enemies can hear a unique sound when the Totem of Revenant's death expires for his team
Respawn has not yet released its official version of these patch notes, but they will likely appear around the time of Apex Legends Season 10, Emergence, on August 3rd.