(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s47K3PT41M0 (/ embed)
Blizzard has revealed what will come in tomorrow's Hearthstone Battlegrounds renewal, "the biggest Battlegrounds update to date," which will replace the 37 biggest minions, the addition of two new heroes, a new word Battlegrounds specific key (basically a card ability) called "Avenge", and a limit on the amount of damage players can cause during the first rounds.
The new 15 damage limit will be in place until the first player in the lobby dies or is disconnected, which should slow down the pace of the game a bit and ensure that players are not knocked down immediately by opponents who have achieved comps. of especially lucky minions. Shift timers are also increased to give everyone time to control the new content: players will get an additional five seconds to decide during turns 3-9 and Blizzard "can further adjust the duration of turns at some point in the future ".
Here is the full summary of the general updates that will come to the renewal:
- Battlegrounds-specific keyword, Avenge, has been added: something after the death of (x) cute minions.
- Turn duration 3-9 increased by 5 seconds. We could adjust the duration of the turns at some point in the future.
- The Dark Moon Awards have been deactivated.
- Scores from all players' battlefields have been reset for a new season.
- A damage limit of 15 damage has been added until the first player dies. Note that the damage limit does not check the death of players until the start of each recruitment phase, that is, if someone concedes, disconnects, or dies during the recruitment phase (Is Wrath Weaver really on your team? ), The damage limit will still be present in this fight.
- Players with Battlegrounds benefits are now more likely to be offered new heroes during the two-week early access period after their initial announcement. In all lobbies during the two-week early access period, the option to play with new heroes will be randomly distributed among players with Battlegrounds benefits. No player will be offered more than one new hero.
And here are the new heroes:
- Storm power (passive): At the beginning of each turn, choose from 2 new hero powers.
- Conviction (rank 1): Give a friendly kid at random + 1 / + 1. (Updates to Tavern Tier 3.)
- Conviction (ranking 2): Give three friendly kids at random + 1 / + 1. (Updates to Tavern Tier 5.)
- Conviction (ranking 3): Gives five friendly minis at random + 1 / + 1.
The list of new kids and their skills is too long to get there, but you can get the full drop on them and who they replace. playhearthstone.com.