(embed) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mSDOUjF0RU (/ embed)
We finally got our first proper look at Call of Duty: Warzone, season 4, during the first phase of the Summer Game Fest. The new season will bring new weapons, maps, something called a "kidnapped gulag" and what definitely looks like a dragon breathing fire at the zombies.
Here's what we got from the revelation trailer, which focused primarily on the content of Black Ops – Cold War:
- New maps: collateral (6v6 and 12v12), Amsterdam (2v2), kidnapped (6v6)
- New mode: two teams fighting for control of a crashed satellite
- Zombies: A dragon that breathes fire, a giant bipedal monster and a burning train
As usual in every season, we can also expect new weapons and a handful of operators added to the mix. One of these operators starred in this trailer, a tough man with a red mask.
Call of Duty: Warzone, season 4 will be released next week on June 17th.
• What happens next? Here is the full schedule of E3 2021
• Check out our list of all the E3 games so far