A patched by Valheim has been posted, with some fixes, location updates, and visual modifications.
It also turns the Bonemass Trophy into something that looks like a pair of bones tucked into a mass of mud into an absolute nightmare.
Spoiler: I'll show you how it is below, although you may just want to visit the place where you uploaded it and see for yourself. It’s a pretty dramatic change.
Here is the original Bonemass trophy, to compare:
This isn’t nearly the awesome kind of relic I’d expect to get out of the hardest head of the game.
And now, here's the same trophy after this update:
Yes, this is Bonemass's whole head, a lot of skulls — even his eyes are made of skulls — at least a rib cage, and a lot of his famous toxic.
But wait, there's more. It moves.
Want to hang it proudly on your wall? I'm pretty sure not. It already earns me income just by using the power of Bonemass, knowing that the essence of the evil villain flows through my body. I can’t look at his weird, disgusting head swaying and hesitating every time I get home. I will leave this thing in the stones of sacrifice and I will never visit it. Suck!
Does the patch do anything else? Sure, yes, it’s likely, but I can’t focus on the list because I’m still thinking about Bonemass’s skull eyes and slowly growing gelatin head and open mouth and floppy lips.
The full patch notes are shown below:
- Fixed casting problem long after visit (10,000 days)
- A 30-year world guard warning has been added
- Correction of the physics of stone stairs
- Fixed inventory screen game screen focus
- Visual review of large creatures (troll, cap-2 and cap-3)
- Correction material troll ragdoll
- The mechanics of the harpoon were reviewed
- Updated engine (some stability improvements)
- Draugr Archer visual corrections (1 and 2 star draugrs sometimes had the wrong material)
- Fixed issues with destroying manufacturing station while using
- Creature group generation has been adjusted to avoid generation above total limit (in some cases)
- Credits have been updated
- Location updates